- The Eastern Visayas Medical Center, through its Bids and Awards Committee A invites proposals for the Consignment of Various Medical Devices and Supplies indicated in the attached consignment list, from duly qualified suppliers for a period of one (1) year.
- Suppliers must have a valid License to Operate from the Food and Drug Administration and have at least satisfactory completed consignment agreements or procurement or machine tie up contract of at least twenty-five percent (25%) of the estimated cost of the goods that the Supplier is willing to consign from a single agreement/contract or from an aggregate amount from three (3) agreements/contracts within the last three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of proposals.
- Selection shall be based on pass/fail and compliance/non-compliance criteria and determination of most responsive offer in terms of technical specification, compliance and price. Request is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested Suppliers may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat or download it from the hospital website https://evrmc.doh.gov.ph and inspect the conditions of the consignment at the address of the BAC Secretariat from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Consignment Documents may be acquired by interested Supplier for free starting 14 September 2021 from the address indicated below. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website https://evrmc.doh.gov.ph
- The Eastern Visayas Medical Center, Bids and Awards Committee A shall hold a Pre-Consignment Conference on 22 September at 9:00 am at the EVMC OPD Conference Room, Second Floor, OPD Building, which shall be open to prospective consignors and through video conference via Google Meet.
- Consignment Proposals, including legal, technical and financial documents as indicated in the attached checklist, must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 04 October 2021 at 9:00 am.
- Opening of proposals shall open to Prospective Consignors and to all interested parties. Proposal opening shall be on 04 October 2021 at 9:01 am at the EVMC OPD Conference Room, Second Floor, OPD Building. Proposals will be opened in the presence of the supplier’s representatives who choose to attend at the address above. Late proposals shall not be accepted.
- The Eastern Visayas Medical Center reserves the right to reject any and all proposals, declare a failure of consignment or not forge an Agreement without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Supplier/s.
- For further information, please refer to:
Head – Procurement Department/BAC Secretariat
Second Floor, OPD Building,
Eastern Visayas Medical Center
Brgy. 93 Bagacay, Tacloban City
ALBERTO A. AGOSTO, MD
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee A
Invitation to Submit a Proposal for the Consignment of Medical Devices and Supplies No. MDSC 2021-01